How do I remove my UniformDating.com account?

How do I remove my UniformDating.com account?


Removing your account means that all your photos and personal information will no longer be available to other members. You will not be able to use any contacts found on the website. Please remember that you will lose all your benefits if you choose to remove your account.
To permanently remove your account:
  • Click on the "My Account" link in the top menu.
  • Click on the "Remove Account" button in the "My account settings" block.
Then go through the removing procedure: enter your password, confirm that you want to remove your profile and call our operator on 0-808-189-3395.
You can reach our Customer Support line on 0-808-189-3395 Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., and additionally on weekends between 6 p.m. and 2 a.m.
If you decide to restore your profile, just log on to the site again.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments