How do I cancel my fuboTV subscription?

How do I cancel my fuboTV subscription?

Before beginning these steps, please make sure you are logged in with the correct e-mail address associated with your active fuboTV account
  1. From your computer, go to My Account on the top right of the fuboTV website.
  2. Select "Subscription" tab on the left of the page.
  3. You will find the "Cancel Subscription" link at the bottom of the page, below your credit card information.
  4. Enter your current password, followed by your new password, and save.
Please e-mail us at support@fubo.tv, if you have any trouble completing these steps.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments