How do I hide my SeniorPeopleMeet profile?

How do I hide my SeniorPeopleMeet profile?

Follow these steps to hide your profile:
  1. Click your Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
  2. Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
  3. Under Account Status, click View Account Status.
  4. Click More Account Status Changes.
  5. Click Hide My Profile.
When your profile is hidden, you won't be visible to anyone else or have access to features on the site. Ready to start using the site again? Just log into your account, and you'll be prompted to unhide your profile. If you're a paid member, automatic renewal will continue while your profile is hidden unless you turn it off.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments